Saturday, December 26, 2009

We had an AMAZING Christmas!!

Hard to believe 24 hours ago I was so down - crying, wondering what next Christmas will bring , thinking how much things have changed, tearing up with mom as I told her about Jim's new symptoms (mostly calf cramps)

Then - Christmas morning - the kids has their Christmas list filled by ALSGA. Jim enjoyed his gifts and even remembered I wanted a waffle iron. We had many cards & packages - some from my sister's mother's group. They got our story from a gripe my sister posted and took off.

We got to see Jim's Grandparents then went to my parents for our annual Christmas brunch. My whole family was there - parents, sisters, BILs and 5 kids. Suddenly the doorbell rings - we go looking expecting to see Mikayla's friend from down the street, instead we find Santa & Mrs. Claus!! The hand a gift for our family and a bag of Chocolates. I open the card - we got a trip to Disney World!!! After some probing - my sister had written a letter to DW - pasting in some sections of a letter I had written. She said she got a call asking some questions but that was it. She knew nothing about it. We leave Feb. 1 -- I think I am more excited then the kids!!! Jim was kidding that I may pack tonight!! I am so glad I only have 1 month to wait - the anticipation my kill me! Guess when we pack up the Christmas stuff we'll have to get the summer clothes back out!

No comments:

Post a Comment